Monday, March 8, 2010

Present for Camden



Mom, Cassie, Drew, and I went to Build a Bear so Drew could make a present for Camden. Drew picked the monkey (which is also Camden's bedroom theme) and named him Silly Bananas. He picked out a BSU t-shirt, cute little boxers, and warm up that is blue and orange. Silly Bananas has a football and is set for the game. I tried to get a real smile out of Drew and failed miserably. Drew is in that super cheesy smile phase, but I did manage to get one good one while he dressed Silly Bananas.
Drew is more than excited for his brother to get here. He asks me daily if today is the day. Its really hard to explain to a 4 year old that babies come whenever they want, even though Drew, Mike, and I would all like him to make his appearance. Drew has shown a lot of interest in my belly. I hope he keeps it up once Camden gets here.
The bedroom is almost done, except hanging the monkey decals on the walls. Mike did a wonderful job putting up tan wainscotting. My job was to put up the decals, and yes, I still haven't done it. Drew keeps telling me I need to get that done. lol I know, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment