Sunday, October 18, 2009

16 weeks pictures, although I'm 17 weeks/1 day today



I was 16 weeks the day we got to Vegas. I felt little flutters for the 1st time October 5th and 6th (15 weeks/2 days and 15 weeks/3 days) after I ate dinner. The 1st actual kick was in the middle of the night of the 7th/8th (15 weeks/4 days). The baby kicked me so hard it woke me in my sleep!

After we got to Vegas, I felt the baby move more and more. Especially on the flight home after I ran over 2 miles. lol I felt like the baby was waving on the way to Vegas in the Boise airport. It was telling Boise, "Bye, see you in a few days." I can't remember exact times the baby moved in Vegas, except at the Peepshow. I was teasing Mike it must be a boy! He replied, "Or a girl who wants to be a Vegas dancer!" He'll regret that comment if it ever comes true. lol


2 comments: