Sunday, January 10, 2010

Its a Boy!










We found out we're having a boy
November 9th, 2009. My mom made a card and we took it to the ultrasound appointment where they put the sex of the baby in the card. We then took the card to Babies R Us and picked out a boy outfit and a girl outfit. We gave the card to the cashier who put the appropriate outfit in the gift bag. We went to dinner at Carino's with lots of our friends and family and opened the card and the present. It was quite a surprise especially since I just "knew" it was a girl. Drew is beyond excited and can't wait til his little brother gets here. I think Drew is going to have a hard time understanding he's not going to come out wanting to play soccer and watch Scooby Doo.

I had a little bit of a hard time at first accepting it was a boy only because I wanted a girl so badly. As time has gone on, I'm really excited to have another boy and they will be buddies, hopefully. :) Mike said he'd be thrilled either way, but I know he's ecstatic to have a boy. He would be the last of our last name if he didn't have a boy, so all in all it is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment