Sunday, January 10, 2010

24 weeks and the sickness continues...


December 5th, 2009 I was 24 weeks. I had to have another ultrasound because they couldn't see everything they needed to at 20 weeks. Mom, Cassie, and Bryson went with me to get a glimpse of the new Etcheson. Bryson thought we were really going to see and hold him and was not very impressed with the 2D ultrasound on the tv screen. When Mom told him we aren't really going to see the baby, he said, "You're kidding me???" lol He's not so impressed it is another boy either, I think mostly because he may not want another Drew around to bite, hit, and steal his toys. I'm sure once he gets here Bryson will be excited, but as for now he's not so crazy about the idea.
With Drew the sickness finally subsided about 24 weeks, but nope, not this time. It has gotten better. I usually just get sick when brushing my teeth, when I eat too much, oh and when stinky teenage boys get their hair cut. I tried to blame it on just eating lunch and hopefully he bought it, but my god, at least put on some deodorant before you get a haircut. Ugh...boys! (Guess I better learn to love that smell or teach them to be clean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment